How much is the radio and TV fee, and how is the money used?
The radio and TV fee is 2 400 SEK/year (from January 1st 2018).
This is how much you pay:
- SEK 200 (pay every month via Autogiro/direct debit)
- SEK 600 (pay 4 times/year)
- SEK 800 (pay 3 times/year)
- SEK 1 200 (pay 2 times/year)
- SEK 2 400 (pay once/year)
The radio and TV fee finances public service, the program companies of:
- Sveriges Television (SVT)
- Sveriges Radio (SR)
- Sveriges Utbildningsradio (UR, educational broadcasting)