On radiotjanst.se we use cookies for the site to work in a good way. By surfing further, you agree to our use of cookies. Read more.

Moving within Sweden

If you informed the Swedish National Tax Agency (Skatteverket) that you moved we will get your new address automatically, but only if you are registered in Sweden.

Do you want the invoice sent to a different address than your registered home address, please notify us. The easiest way to do this is on My pages.

Moving to a household that already pays

Since the radio and TV fee is paid per household, you can register so that you are covered by your partner's fee. Call our customer service or log on to My Pages and select Register a family member. You will find login information on your invoice, you can also use your e-ID. The same applies if there are children aged 18 and over in your household.

Remember that your radio and television fee is not automatically terminated and that you must contact us to notify if you get rid of your TV tuner or if you move to a household that already pays.