On My pages you can
- Change your registered address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Register at the same customer number as your partner.
- View your invoices.
- Change last day for payment, method of payment or payment periods.
- Make a payment plan if you want to split your payment so that you pay a little at a time or apply for a respite.
- Cancel a radio and TV fee if the fee payer is deceased or if you are moving to a household that already pays.
- Apply for direct debit (if you log in using e-ID).
- Request for reassessment.
You can log in to My Pages with e-ID
N.B! From May 20 2018, for security reasons, you can no longer log into My Pages with customer number and password. If you don't have an e-ID you are welcome to contact our Customer service on 0771-91 00 04 for help with your matter.
You can read more about e-ID on BankID:s website.
The first time you register at My pages you fill in your email address.
You are logged out automatically from My pages after 20 minutes of inactivity.