Login to My pages and access a variety of self-services directly on the web.
On My pages you can
- Change your registered address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Register at the same customer number as your partner.
- View your invoices.
- Change last day for payment, method of payment or payment periods.
- Make a payment plan if you want to split your payment so that you pay a little at a time or apply for a respite.
- Cancel a radio and TV fee if the fee payer is deceased or if you are moving to a household that already pays.
- Apply for direct debit (if you log in using e-ID).
- Request for reassessment.
Choose between two different methods to log in to My Pages
- With login information that you find on your invoice - your customer number and password.
- With e-ID.
The first time you register at My pages you fill in your email address. Should you forget your password a new one will be sent to your e-mail address.
You are logged out automatically from My pages after 20 minutes of inactivity.